martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK

Well, folks, I have already finished this blog for this year (because I do not know if I will have to write another one the next course) and I would like you have enjoyed reading it.
Firstly, I think I might say sorry for all the grammar and lexical mistakes I have made and I hope they would not have given you problems to understand what I was trying to say. I can promise you that if I would know English the way I want to know it I would have done it almost perfect.
Secondly, and related to the first point, I want to say that I would like that my teacher will correct the mistakes I have made for me to get better and to be able to express what I want to say the best way possible.
And thirdly, I would like to add that you have to dare to believe in your dreams and to fight for making them come true, because you guys are the owners of your lives and the only duty you really have is being HAPPY.
Up until nobody knows when…good night and good luck!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario