jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

BACK TO WRITE

Well, here we are again.
More than two months later, I am back to write again a minimum of four thousand words this second semester in this blog. And my purpose is writing one post per week, but it is further probable that I could not achieve this objective.
Although the previous semester I decided to write whatever that came to my mind in that moment, now I have chosen to take my favorite books and songs. Then, I will make a summary of the plot and highlight those parts I do love. I will also explain what they transmit to me and why they have helped me throughout my life.
Moreover, I would like to say that maybe I will write pieces of those books or songs here in the blog, but obviously I know that those words does not count in the four thousand I have to write.
And I have thought that this will be good for me: to remind myself all those things that have reached the deepest part of my heart, which gave me some of the bases of my own beliefs and helped me to know what I would like to get in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario