domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

LATEST TRAVEL

Two years ago, three of my teachers, my classmates and I went to visit London. We were there just for four days and it was amazing, but also too short.
From it all, I remember that the first day in the morning we went to see the Big Ben, which is the bell inside very big clock situated in the Place of Westminster, and we had a London Eye ride because we wanted to see London as a whole. In the afternoon, we went to visit the Buckingham Palace, which is rather smart and big.
We spent the whole second day visiting the National Gallery, where you can find a lot of awesome things, like pictures, sculptures and so on. But, alas, we couldn´t see it all because is very big and we had not time to do it.
Later, the third day, we had the opportunity to travel to Windsor, which is a bit far from London, where we could visit the palace that the Queen of England has there.
And the last day, our teachers let us go to Regent Street, where all the shops linger and we could buy some stuff, Piccadilly Circus, where we knew some kind people, and Camden, which I found really awesome because I could buy a lot of that kind of strange things I like.
Hence, I do enjoyed London and I would like to go back, but for a week or so, because I had not enough time all that this amazing city hides inside and I want to indeed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario