domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

THE MOVIE

I recommend people to watch the movie The Lord of the Rings, which is divided in three different parts because of how long is it. In fact, each part is more than three hours long.
This fantastic movie was shot in New Zealand, because of the landscapes it has and because it is the director’s country, who is Peter Jackson.
The plot of the movie, fellows, is as follows: a pair of men, an elf, a dwarf, a wizard and four hobbits have to destroy the most powerful ring in their world. It is because in it lives the worst beast there, Sauron, and by destroying the ring, they will kill him before he seizes the world.
For this movie, Jackson decided to take very good actors, but he also wanted them not to be very famous. The reason was that the director wanted people to believe the story the film tells and that the audience didn’t only see famous actors pretending. He took, for example, Viggo Mortensen, Liv Tyler or Ian McKellen.
Moreover, I would recommend to watch it in the language you used to speaking because The Lord of the Rings is an epic movie which is not easy to follow if you see it in a language that’s not the one you’re used to listening to.
To finish up, I would like to say that I do recommend this film because I felt in it the most truthful friendship I had ever seen and it taught me to fight for whatever I want to get in my life. And, because of these reasons, the more I watch it the more I love it.
Don’t worry, Sam. I am not going to give another amazing end, it would be so predictable. So they all were happy ever after...and all that crap.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario