domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

WHAT AN END

Two days ago, three friends of mine and I went to visit Marta, another friend, after watching the scary movie REC 2, because she was ill and she couldn’t go out with us.
When we arrived we sat on the sofa, where we started to talk about the movie we had just seen and other scary ones. Suddenly, Marta said that one of the most frightening movies she had ever watched was The Exorcist, The Beginning.
Then I remembered that, in that movie, the actor who plays priest Merrin role was one that I really love because of the way he acts, but I couldn´t remember his name. But then, some things about his life came to my mind as he has seven sons, he´s 57 years old, he played main characters in movies like Good will Hunting, Pirates of the Caribbean Saga, Mamma Mia! or Angels and Demons and so on…everything but his name!
At the end, five minutes later or so, we moved our conversation to other issues and, suddenly, I shouted “I have spoted it! He’s Stellan Skarsgard!” Then, all my friends burst into laughs because of the way I said it and the silly smile I wore on my face!
And, then, Marta died. You don’t know why. Neither do I. I just know that this is my story and it’s going to finish the way I want to. And, to that question you fellows are wondering…yes, I AM MAD.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario