domingo, 2 de enero de 2011

SOMEONE SHOULD READ THIS...

“My last summer holidays were the best ones I have ever had because of many things.
One of those was that two USA girls came to visit a friend of me, what give us the chance to show them the most interesting places of Valencia and, personally, I had the chance of learning more English, what helped me to improve my listening.
However, although this was a great experience, the best of the whole summer was August, because I had the chance to be with my friends and to visit each other´s towns.
The first week we went to my best friend’s one, where we could enjoy beach, iced strawberry and blackberry´s ice-cream. And the funniest thing was that we never get tan, but this time we did!
Later, we spent the whole second week in my own town. The best subjects we did were, first of all, visiting the Roman ruins that linger in my town. After that, we went to swim to the pool and the river, whose water is completely frozen! We also were through my town’s way of living, and we do enjoyed it.
The third one was my oldest friend village, which is very small and peaceful, with nothing to visit but itself. When we were there it was village festivities, so, during the day, we were at the swimming-pool, and during the night, we were dancing.
Last week I came back to my town for resting and spending time with my family.
To finish up, I would like to say that this was my best summer ever because I could be with my friends, my family and I also had time to do other things, like learning English or reading new books”

I have found this script I wrote a year ago or so, when my life wasn’t as destroyed as it is now.
When I was a teen, I thought that the only one thing that could make me happy was that any amazing event would happen to me, as having the chance to be someone in this world and to be forever remembered. And, of course, I was living waiting for my dream come true…I was sad. Meanwhile, I tried to save the others’ lives, and I almost died with them…but someone rescued me from all that crap.
They were my angels, who brought me to life although they didn’t know it. They taught me the things that make you happy are the littlest ones: just to wake up every morning, knowing that your family loves you and is there with you, your friends are waiting for you at school to laugh and cry with you, and that you will go to bed with a big smile, being conscientious that tomorrow will be the same, because you really love it.
I have to confess, Sam, I knew this was going to finish. But I didn’t want to accept it anyway. I needed that situation still the same to keep myself sane, so I forced myself to believe that that was going to be forever. Alas, it wasn’t.
The summer I redacted in the script was the best I have ever had, and the end of my ideal life.
When we started the course, we took over the assignment to slaughter the best thing we have ever done: to be friends. We got apart, ones from others, until we didn’t know who was who…and that was our doom. The arguments started and never finished…but now, we have decided to talk to conclude our relationship…What we built by love we let the words to destroy it…Oh, so grievous, Sam, so sad…
And the worst of this all is that I’m fine, it doesn’t hurt me…or it hurts too much that I can’t express it…In fact, I don’t know it. I feel it as it happened to another person but me…I’m numb now, and there’s nothing worse than that.
I know we have changed a lot, Sam, we all, and because of that this is not the same and we aren’t friends yet, and maybe we won’t be ever.
But I still love these memories they gave me through those years, my ideal life, my dream that was my reality… I will keep it all with a lot of fondness in the deepest of my heart, now that, alas, I am awake.

1 comentario: